a Day that will never be forgotten!
Russell Wilson + Colton finally met...August 11, 2014...such an incredible day for both of them I hope.
WHO is Colton & why does he need an Army?
is community of prayer warriors and supporters who LOVE a 14-year old HERO who has been called to battle cancer (Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia) 5 times in 5 years. He has the smile that can melt you, the heart
of an angel and the fight of a true soldier....and he needs all of you to PRAY for God-SIZED miracles. He has endured 2 bone marrow transplants, 1 stem cell transplant & one revolutionary T-cell therapy trial to beat this...we are praying
for a CURE, please pray with us one day at a time...with urgent prayers.
Check out the LINKS on the LEFT side of the page:
- One link - how to follow Colton's journey
- One link - how to help
- How to DONATE to Colton's Army (medical fund):
- donations can be sent to: PO Box 12403 Mill Creek, WA 98082 (checks to
"Colton's Army) OR
- go to any KeyBank and make a donation to 'THE Colton J Matter fund' - you will need this account number: 471993000200
- Several links
- how to get your Colton's Army gear (cotton t-shirts, tech t-shirts, car decal stickers). All gear purchases benefit Colton's medical fund.
- One link - where we share all upcoming and
- One link - some pretty amazing news clips and articles have been written about our hero's journey (media stories)
link - pictures of many of YOU showing your ORANGE love for our hero! ORANGE is the color for Leukemia....thank you for loving us & fighting with us every step of the way! We are forever grateful.
@Colton_21 (twitter) 21colton (instagram)