a Day that will never be forgotten!
Russell Wilson + Colton finally met...August 11, 2014...such an incredible day for both of them I hope.
WHO is Colton & why does he need an Army?
is community of prayer warriors and supporters who LOVE a 14-year old HERO who has been called to battle cancer (Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia) 5 times in 5 years. He has the smile that can melt you, the heart
of an angel and the fight of a true soldier....and he needs all of you to PRAY for God-SIZED miracles. He has endured 2 bone marrow transplants, 1 stem cell transplant & one revolutionary T-cell therapy trial to beat this...we are praying
for a CURE, please pray with us one day at a time...with urgent prayers.
**We just learned that the NIH CD22 trial has
been approved and will be taking their first two 16+ year old patients in November & December...praying this is their cure and brings them REMISSION & a cure. Please pray that everything goes as planned and Colton will get the wonderful, miracle
he needs in February 2015 to cure his stupid cancer for good...F.R.O.G. Amen!
Check out the LINKS on the LEFT side of
- One link - how to follow Colton's journey
- One link - how to help
- How to DONATE
to Colton's Army (medical fund):
- donations can be sent to: PO Box 12403 Mill Creek, WA 98082 (checks to "Colton's Army) OR
- go to any KeyBank and make a donation to 'THE Colton J Matter fund'
- you will need this account number: 471993000200
- One link - where we share all upcoming and ongoing FUNdraisers
- One link - some pretty amazing news clips and articles have been written about our hero's journey (media stories)
- One link - pictures of many of YOU showing your ORANGE love for
our hero! ORANGE is the color for Leukemia....thank you for loving us & fighting with us every step of the way! We are forever grateful.
@Colton_21 (twitter) 21colton (instagram)